Wednesday, February 11, 2009

50 memorable things to memorize

For this assignment, I have chosen to memorize the top fifty places, people should see before they die. I am interested in this because I have always loved to travel and I think it would be a good list of things to be able to rattle off when I tell people where I want to go next. 

For my memory palace I have chosen to use, of course, my house. I can envision everything in it from the rooms to the pictures on the wall. After all I have lived here for six years. I also distinctly remember my sister ( a Dr. Sexson alum) walking through the house, rattling off MSU's top one hundred... The Complete Works of William Shakespeare was on the door knob.

I find it amazing, that my sister walked through the house over and over again, looking quite odd I must say and from then on I have wanted to be an English major, or at least take a class from Dr. Sexson.

No comments:

Post a Comment